IMPRESSIONS DRYWALL Leaves a Lasting Impression!
At Impressions Drywall Inc, client satisfaction is our first priority. If you're not satisfied with the job, our job isn't done! We are interested in building lasting relationships with our clients and offer honest reliable service to our customers on Vancouver Island, BC.
We offer free estimates and worry free professional service. We handle everything from ordering, delivering and installing the product. All you'll be left with is beautiful walls!
We are reliable drywall professionals with over 25 years of experience. We listen to our customers and work with them to complete residential and commercial installations and repairs.
COVID 19 Policy:
As the employer, we will:
• Prevent the risk of transmission of infection amongst workers;
• Provide for rapid response if a worker develops symptoms of illness while at the place of business;
• Maintain high levels of hygiene;
• Conduct hazard assessments on all tasks performed on site;
• Immediately suspend specific tasks where risk of transmission to others cannot be mitigated.
• Advise employees & workers that if he/she suffers of symptoms such as cough, fever, shortness of breath,
runny nose, or sore throat symptoms, to complete the self-assessment, get tested for COVID-19 & to be in
isolation for 14 days from the start of symptoms, or until symptoms resolve, whichever takes longer. These
requirements must be followed regardless of whether or not the individual has been tested for COVID-19.
COVID 19 SCREENING
• We will perform active screening of workers for symptoms of fever, sore throat, cough, runny nose
or difficulty breathing.
• Anyone who is sick with cold-like symptoms such as cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat or shortness of
breath, WILL NOT be admitted on site. Workers with any of those symptoms will be advised to return
home & will be required to isolate.
- Windward Construction
- West Beaufort Construction
- Westisle Construction
- Folwell Creek Construction
- Richard Chretien Construction
- Frost Carpentry